(Red) Black Jack:
- The game is played with standard 52 card decks.
- Make your bet and click on the "Deal" button. Then the Dealer gives you 2 cards and 2 card to your opponent. You may deal extra cards by clicking on the "Hit" button. Try to get points as close to 21 as possible, without exceeding 21.
- Click on the "Stand" button, and the opponent will play her cards.
- By rule, on counts of 17 or higher the dealer must stay; on counts of 16 or lower the dealer must draw.
- If you and your opponent have the same amount of points (Push) nobody wins any points.
- If you do not want to play your current hand, press the "Fold" button, but you lose half your bet.
- The winner is determined by comparing the total value of the your hand with the opponent hand.
- When your opponent has no money, you go to next level, and she strips down.
Cards values are:
A(Ace) = 1 or 11; 2 = 2; 3 = 3;... 10 = 10; J = 10; Q = 10; K = 10.
Controls: Click on buttons.